This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range limits
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: James Perkins <james at loowit dot net>, Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 00:41:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range limits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417573661-9902-1-git-send-email-james at loowit dot net> <CANu=DmhVemt_SFNUT4d4k0_mCoN7NQVO2hw_nPFY_8ui9ZLa6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJ2jFj4dEzw1t7tRyJt0qs3hSsUYX9zsS7RGfQ7fZJk7V8RcaQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 12/03/2014 05:28 PM, James Perkins wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 1:41 AM, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 3 December 2014 at 02:27, James Perkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> This is a fix for [BZ #16141] strptime %z offset restriction.
>> The patch looks ok modulo the nit below. It would be good to add a test however.
> I'm reworking it to add tests.
Please keep in mind that as your change gets more complicated it will
eventually require copyright assignment.
All glibc developers should remind new contributors to look through
the contribution checklist :-)