This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range limits
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: James Perkins <james at loowit dot net>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 16:48:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] [BZ #16141] strptime: extend %z range limits
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1417573661-9902-1-git-send-email-james at loowit dot net> <CANu=DmhVemt_SFNUT4d4k0_mCoN7NQVO2hw_nPFY_8ui9ZLa6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAJ2jFj4dEzw1t7tRyJt0qs3hSsUYX9zsS7RGfQ7fZJk7V8RcaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <547FF413 dot 2080907 at redhat dot com> <CAJ2jFj4hEsYcZFGpU7-btM2_iz117mA99=M069rEv=j9tn9kGg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 12/04/2014 04:23 PM, James Perkins wrote:
> As this patch series represents my first contribution to glibc, I regret there
> are preferences of the community I missed the first pass through. I'm
> grateful for the constructive reviews I have received from Paul Eggert, Will
> Newton, and yourself. I feel I've had an encouraging introduction.
I'm very glad to hear that. I look forward to your contributions.