This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove locale-related environment variables from subprocess environments
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove locale-related environment variables from subprocess environments
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540DA507 dot 2090400 at redhat dot com> <20140909211103 dot 281012C39D8 at topped-with-meat dot com> <5410269D dot 9030603 at redhat dot com>
> Hmm. Is it fine to require that test-wrapper-env supports the -u option
> of env? There is no other way to unset environment variables at this
> point, as far as I can see.
I think using -u is OK, but Joseph might have an opinion. If it's a
problem, then for all these particular variables setting them to empty is