This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: roland at hack dot frob dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:28:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140623170840 dot E8B952C3A0C at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140623 dot 222726 dot 1899859674674983861 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140624201458 dot D62112C39C4 at topped-with-meat dot com>
From: Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
>> I think this is the way to go, regardless of what you end up doing with
>> I'll work on this.
> Thanks. I tend to agree. But you could also test the roland/nptl branch
> and see if it works. :-)
Even with the build fixed I'm getting a lot of NPTL test failures:
I suspect it's something else to do with directory dependency
ordering, which I guess is the riskiest aspect of these NPTL directory
I will not have time to investigate this today, sorry.