Re: mips64 n32 and n64 suport in elf/

On Mar 14, 2003, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com> wrote:

> 	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/mips64/n32/dl-librecon.h: New file.
> 	* sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/mips64/n64/dl-librecon.h: New file.
> 	* elf/rtld.c (process_envvars): Handle
> 	EXTRA_LD_PROCESS_ENVVARS_DECLS, EXTRA_LD_LEN14_ENVVARS and
> 	EXTRA_LD_AFTER_PROCESS_ENVVARS.

Andreas, are the mips-specific changes ok?  I'm thinking I could
arrange to have rtld.c patched by mips-specific configury magic, if
Uli stands against these minor, clean changes in rtld.c.  Of course,
he'd be trading minor cleanliness in rtld.c for major gunk in
mips-specific code, but if he keeps opposing the port on the basis of
prejudice, I think we may have to bite the bullet and do it the ugly
way.  Which also means that whenever the patch stops applying
correctly, we'll have to update it.  This sucks, but it's not like
we're not used to updating patch files such that they apply in RPM
sources anyway :-)

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva at {redhat dot com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva at {lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br, gnu.org}