This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th
Joel Brobecker wrote:
May I suggest a wiki page? I didn't get to look at the patch today
but I still hope to tomorrow or else I'll make time during the week.
There's the signed char thing too.
I have updated the page to include some issues that we'd like to see
solved before the 6.7 release. Please let me know if you'd like to add
more items to it. There are already several patches that I'd like to
be included in the release so I'm waiting for a couple more days before
I have a patch pending which updates gdbint.texinfo to reflect all the changes to gdbarch.sh et. al. (macro vs. gdbarch-function):
I'd really like to have it included in 6.7 so that the source maps the manual.
GNU Toolchain for Linux on Cell BE