Re: DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th

> You've not really answered my question but the prerogative is yours, of
> course.

Can you ask your question again? I probably didn't understand what
you were asking.

> Once the branch is made, I might miss the announcement for the
> imminent release, so I would only ask that the bug I have reported:

As of now, the release is scheduled one month after branching.

> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-06/msg00022.html
>
> is indeed fixed before the release.

You have to understand that this can not be guarantied by me.  I could
be underestimating the severity of the problem, but this issue hardly
seems blocking. If you or anyone has a plan for fixing this issue
and promises to propose a patch within a reasonable timeframe (let's
say 2 weeks), then we can consider delaying the release a bit.
Otherwise, I think we should proceed, and just have this particular
issue documented as a known problem.

--
Joel