This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] C++-fication of dwo_file and removal of a VEC
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at efficios dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:33:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] C++-fication of dwo_file and removal of a VEC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Simon> I did this while navigating the dwo code to try to understand how it
Simon> works. No functional changes intended, it is just meant to convert a
Simon> few things to their C++ equivalent.
I read through this and everything looked good to me.
Thank you for doing this.