This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] C++-fication of dwo_file and removal of a VEC
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at efficios dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 14:16:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] C++-fication of dwo_file and removal of a VEC
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.efficios.com 52A2B25A88D
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 2019-06-21 12:33 p.m., Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Simon> I did this while navigating the dwo code to try to understand how it
> Simon> works. No functional changes intended, it is just meant to convert a
> Simon> few things to their C++ equivalent.
> I read through this and everything looked good to me.
> Thank you for doing this.
Thanks, I have pushed it.