This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MinGW compilation warnings in libiberty's waitpid.c
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:26:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: MinGW compilation warnings in libiberty's waitpid.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx06.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=dj at redhat dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com D2D91285CF
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com D2D91285CF
Eli Zaretskii <email@example.com> writes:
>> What about mingw64?
> It will be covered as well, because it defines __MINGW32__,
> Is there anything else I need to do about this part to get it solved
> in the upstream repository?
A ChangeLog entry would be nice, so I don't have to write one ;-)