This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MinGW compilation warnings in libiberty's waitpid.c
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 05:23:16 +0300
- Subject: Re: MinGW compilation warnings in libiberty's waitpid.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 15:37:32 -0400
> Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Instead of making waitpid an always-failing stub on MinGW, wouldn't it
> > be better to make it work on MinGW? Like this:
> That's up to you, if it's target-specific.
Then I prefer this solution.
> What about mingw64?
It will be covered as well, because it defines __MINGW32__, and
because _cwait is in the MS runtime, so available to MinGW64, too.
Is there anything else I need to do about this part to get it solved
in the upstream repository?