This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MinGW compilation warnings in libiberty's waitpid.c
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 21:31:07 +0300
- Subject: Re: MinGW compilation warnings in libiberty's waitpid.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:26:22 -0400
> > Is there anything else I need to do about this part to get it solved
> > in the upstream repository?
> A ChangeLog entry would be nice, so I don't have to write one ;-)
2017-05-24 Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libiberty/waitpid.c (wait) [__MINGW32__]: Define as a macro
that calls _cwait, so that this function works on MinGW.