This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 8.0 branch 2017-05-02 status update
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 10:09:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB 8.0 branch 2017-05-02 status update
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * server/21169 GDBServer on ARM can crash the inferior while single stepping
> > Partial (but good-enough for the release) has been posted
> > and reviewed. New patch series to be submitted. Do we have
> > a rough estimate of when we could expect the patch?
> This won't make it for 8.0, it uncovered more problems for which we
> don't have ideas yet.
> I removed the 8.0 milestone from the bug.
Thanks for the heads up, and for all your efforts trying to get this
in 8.x on time. Maybe the .1...