This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 05/22] Turn wchar iterator into a class
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 02:01:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 05/22] Turn wchar iterator into a class
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/27/2016 05:08 AM, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This changes wchar_iterator from charset.c into a real C++ class, then
> updates the users to use the class. This lets us remove some cleanups
> in favor of the class' destructor.
LGTM, assuming changed to use m_.
> + /* The input string. This is updated as convert characters. */
While at it, looks like a typo here? "... as we convert ..." ?