This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA 01/22] Change selttest.c to use use std::vector
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>, Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 01:45:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA 01/22] Change selttest.c to use use std::vector
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 09/30/2016 10:16 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> + printf_filtered (_("Ran %lu unit tests, %d failed\n"),
>>> + tests.size (), failed);
> Simon> This doesn't build on 32 bits:
> Thanks for trying that.
> I will send it through buildbot before the next round.
> Simon> I think the right format size specifier would be 'z'.
> I will probably cast to long instead.
> I don't see other uses of %zd in gdb.
That's because the %z modifier is a C99 / C++11 feature.