This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] comdat types
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:57:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] comdat types
- References: <20090620000402.C37E5843F5@localhost> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> How about this?
Doug> It addresses the issues raised here:
Now that you are a global maintainer (congratulations!) I think you
ought to self-approve it. There has been plenty of time for comments.
BTW, what is the status of the GCC patch?