This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] comdat types
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:28:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] comdat types
- References: <20090620000402.C37E5843F5@localhost> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Tom Tromey<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
> Doug> How about this?
> Doug> It addresses the issues raised here:
> Doug> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2009-06/msg00689.html
> Now that you are a global maintainer (congratulations!) I think you
> ought to self-approve it. ?There has been plenty of time for comments.
> BTW, what is the status of the GCC patch?
I don't know if it's changed, but I'll get an update from Cary.