This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] comdat types
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:36:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] comdat types
- References: <20090620000402.C37E5843F5@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> BTW, what is the status of the GCC patch?
I have one bug that I need to fix on the dwarf4 branch in gcc, then I
need to do another merge from trunk and fix any breakage that causes.
After that, the branch should be ready to merge into the trunk. I hope
to have that bug fixed this week.