This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot confirm my subscribe to cygwin mail list
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:23:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cannot confirm my subscribe to cygwin mail list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201404170711 dot s3H7BqKV010836 at rtits1 dot realtek dot com> <0BA358A6A1AD484EA0BECE9A36AA31753D70676C at rsex2 dot realsil dot com dot cn>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 04/17/2014 07:24 AM, Robert Bu wrote:
I tried to confirm my subscribe to this mail list. But management
program tells me that it cannot find the mailbox. I think it truncate
the reply email address.
Yes. First, this isn't the place to inquire about mail list
administration issues. That would be the mail list owner, cygwin-owner
at cygwin.com. Please follow-up there with any further issues.
Second, you apparently used HTML mail, which isn't allowed for this
list as stated in <http://cygwin.com/lists.html> and
<https://sourceware.org/lists.html#html-mail>. Presumably, if you
rectify this, you'll see no further problem.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple