This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: 1.7.5-1 : Public Key Authentication for SFTP closes abruptly after connecting
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:40:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: FW: 1.7.5-1 : Public Key Authentication for SFTP closes abruptly after connecting
- References: <6B0AF3F093EF734C8B387A990FBBEEB102A4A413@CINMLVEM14.e2k.ad.ge.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/2/2010 11:57 AM, Clark, Tony (GE Tech Infra, US) wrote:
I have cygwin installed on Windows 2003 server. I have Public Key
authentication working for SSH. Public Key Authentication SFTP connections
SFTP and SSH both work via password authentication.
I have sshd installed. I used ssh-host-config to configure the server with
privilege separation. I used ssh-user-config to generate the keys.
The user is a Windows domain user.
Did you use this FAQ?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple