This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building binutils - BFD target names
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:46:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Building binutils - BFD target names
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 09:53:04PM +0200, Muhammad Haggag wrote:
>I'm working on a project that requires the use of some
>not-supported-by-default target formats (e.g. aout). So I downloaded
>the binutils source from the cygwin installer (binutils-20050610-1),
>configured and built it like so:
Please use the the binutils mailinglist is located at binutils at sourceware dot org.
You are much more likely to get expert binutils help there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html