This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd_conf and local groups
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 02:07:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: sshd_conf and local groups
- Openpgp: url=ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
- References: <43B6BFC9.4630.2942A6@localhost> <43B7426F.24565.11EC28@localhost>
Wes S wrote:
> Just for grins, I added wess to the group ssh_allow and tried logging
> in before / after uncommenting AllowGroups. Can not log in when
> AllowGroups is uncommented.
When you say "I added wess to the group ssh_allow" you mean in Windows? in
/etc/groups? in both?
Have you tried the option "AllowUsers"?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html