This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd_conf and local groups
- From: "Wes S" <wess at acegroup dot cc>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:23:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: sshd_conf and local groups
- References: <43B7426F.24565.11EC28@localhost>
On 1 Jan 2006 at 2:07, René Berber wrote:
> Wes S wrote:
> > Just for grins, I added wess to the group ssh_allow and tried logging
> > in before / after uncommenting AllowGroups. Can not log in when
> > AllowGroups is uncommented.
> When you say "I added wess to the group ssh_allow" you mean in Windows? in
> /etc/groups? in both?
ssh_allow is in /etc/groups
wess is in local groups (windows)
> Have you tried the option "AllowUsers"?
No, but in the morning I will try it since AllowGroups is bombing on
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html