This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: MOHAA:BT and CYGWIN
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Vince Hoffman <Vince dot Hoffman at uk dot circle dot com>
- Cc: "'GDN_Cygwin'" <cygwin at warden dot gdn dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:12:50 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: MOHAA:BT and CYGWIN
- References: <FF919147E378D411B3C300508B1046D302BC87AF@GOATS>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Vince Hoffman wrote:
> > You hit the nail on the head. What is weird is some apps it can run
> > but not others. Why would the "interact with desktop" work sometimes
> > and not others? Also I take care of that in task manager I assume?
> > Thanks,
> > GDN Admin
> You give that right in the services control panel. (properties for the sshd
> service, then the log on tab, there is a check box.) this will result in a
> window for the sshd service appearing your your desktop though.
Either that, or give a "-i" flag to cygrunsrv when you install the sshd
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html