This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: MOHAA:BT and CYGWIN
- From: Vince Hoffman <Vince dot Hoffman at uk dot circle dot com>
- To: "'GDN_Cygwin'" <cygwin at warden dot gdn dot net>, Vince Hoffman <Vince dot Hoffman at uk dot circle dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:22:32 -0000
- Subject: RE: MOHAA:BT and CYGWIN
> You hit the nail on the head. What is weird is some apps it
> can run but
> not others. Why would the "interact with desktop" work
> sometimes and not
> others? Also I take care of that in task manager I assume?
> GDN Admin
You give that right in the services control panel. (properties for the sshd
service, then the log on tab, there is a check box.) this will result in a
window for the sshd service appearing your your desktop though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html