This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Two questions about CygTcl/Tk
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Two questions about CygTcl/Tk
- From: Marco Natoni <mnatoni at rumbanet dot it>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:22:24 +0200
- Organization: The Rumba Network
- Reply-To: Marco Natoni <mnatoni at rumbanet dot it>
I have tried to compile and to run the "Tk-application skeleton"
tkAppInit.c, shipped with the Cygnus Tcl/Tk 8.0 package and I have
encountered some (I image common) troubles.
1. Why some X11 library headers are required? Is it possible to avoid
2. I have added the required headers (getting them from a Linux box)
and the program has been successfully compiled but, when I run it,
I obtain a message like:
Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly
I have also created a link in my home directory to the /usr/share
directory (that contains the required files) but the answer has
been more rude: Something like "couldn't read file
D:/CYGWIN/.../init.tcl"). How can run my tkAppInit.exe file or how
can I remove the "D:\CYGWIN" string in the search path?
Thank you in advance, and...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html