This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 22.214.171.124
- To: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 126.96.36.199
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <haase at convey dot de>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:05:48 +0200
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <3B691ECB.5134.366FCAB2@localhost>
> Brian Keener schrieb am 2001-08-02 11:48:
> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > I liked the 'old' way, old old setup could be used to install
> > everything without setup.ini, too.
> Actually - that option is on the return, at least as far as picking up
> additional packages that are in the directories and not setup.ini and could be
Cool, maybe it will be better as the good old setup'n'roll:-)
> Not sure if it made it to the web yet, but by using the versions from cvs
> (either the current or pre_category version) setup will pick up packages that
> are not in setup.ini. I am not sure what it will do if there is no setup.ini
> at all, however.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html