This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 184.108.40.206
- To: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 220.127.116.11
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:48:14 EDT
- References: <3B691ECB.5134.366FCAB2@localhost>
- Reply-To: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I liked the 'old' way, old old setup could be used to install
> everything without setup.ini, too.
Actually - that option is on the return, at least as far as picking up
additional packages that are in the directories and not setup.ini and could be
Not sure if it made it to the web yet, but by using the versions from cvs
(either the current or pre_category version) setup will pick up packages that
are not in setup.ini. I am not sure what it will do if there is no setup.ini
at all, however.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html