This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: ECHO echo echo <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:33:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- References: <email@example.com> <45A7B60B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Eric Blake on 1/12/2007 9:23 AM:
> When you upgraded cygwin, you probably also upgraded bash. Read the
> release announcements.
According to Larry Hall (Cygwin) on 1/12/2007 9:24 AM:
According to Matthew Woehlke on 1/12/2007 9:24 AM:
> Bash could be different. Did you update bash also? Did you read the
> Release Notes?
Ha - not only was my answer first, but it contained BOTH the link and the
textual explanation. I must be the faster typist :)
P.S. I am SOOOO glad I included the nice little disclaimer in my release
announcement - who knew I would get to quote it so often?
"9. If you forget to read this release announcement, the best you can
expect when you complain to the list is a link back to this email."
Don't work too hard, make some time for fun as well!
Eric Blake email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----