This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: Maiming goes here <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:41:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: dos format shell script executed fine with 1.5.12, fails with 1.5.23
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <45A7B60B.email@example.com> <45A7B845.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: hippos <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Eric Blake wrote:
> Ha - not only was my answer first, but it contained BOTH the link and the
> textual explanation. I must be the faster typist :)
Yeah, well, I only came in third because I had to self-edit what I'd
written several times to tone it down and not sound like a scathing
psychopath blasting someone for touching on a hot-button issue.