This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: test - please ignore
- From: "Cary Jamison" <Cary_Jamison at Symantec dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:45:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: test - please ignore
- References: <467C77F6373BDE4BB16A3E8A62C039550D9B87@Exchserv.hatteras.com> <20061224182325.GB27852@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 08:44:10AM -0500, Brian Hassink wrote:
>> We've had some email server changes and I haven't seen a recent post
>> I made, so this is a test...
> Please do not send "test" messages to mailing lists at
> sourceware.org/cygwin.com. If you need to see if your changes work,
> then wait until you have valid email to send. Don't send spam here.
At least he could have posted here and claimed THMMDI!