This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: test - please ignore
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:49:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: test - please ignore
- References: <467C77F6373BDE4BB16A3E8A62C039550D9B87@Exchserv.hatteras.com> <20061224182325.GB27852@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 09:45:44AM -0700, Cary Jamison wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 08:44:10AM -0500, Brian Hassink wrote:
>>> We've had some email server changes and I haven't seen a recent post
>>> I made, so this is a test...
>> Please do not send "test" messages to mailing lists at
>> sourceware.org/cygwin.com. If you need to see if your changes work,
>> then wait until you have valid email to send. Don't send spam here.
>At least he could have posted here and claimed THMMDI!
I'm perfectly willing to make "test" messages off-topic here, too, if