This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Uploading packages built against Perl 5.2.2 [
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:17:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Uploading packages built against Perl 5.2.2 [
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1435360174 dot 11720 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1435633541 dot 5276 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87pp488aki dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5598352D dot 8030603 at acm dot org> <87bnfr3zwe dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150727224314 dot GL14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <87twso6dmi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B723E6 dot 5030604 at gmail dot com> <20150728111831 dot GA24890 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Or Eric. I'm not sure how this !perl thingy is supposed to work since
> the tags are handled by upset...
The idea was that when every maintainer has said he's ready, someone
goes into the server just after the updater has run and moves all !perl
to !ready, so that an hour later everything will go into setup.ini at
once. This obviously only works if upset doesn't get upset if it finds
something that looks like a cookie file, but isn't. Come to think of it
it probably does and will delete it, but I don't want to try without
someone standing by that can help get things back in order if it somehow
> As for setting bulk !ready tags, I can do that, but not this week. Next
> Monday at the earliest.
That would give two more days for maintainers to upload, which would be
OK. The only difference would be that every maintainer needs to ensure
that posting the cookies in the top-level release directories is OK. At
the moment we're stuck anyway as long as David and Yaakov don't show up
since I consider (some of) their packages essential.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation: