This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:34:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1435360174 dot 11720 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1435633541 dot 5276 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87pp488aki dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 7/4/2015 3:46 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
I've rebuilt the package as curr and not test and uploaded to my area. I
did not create the !ready file.
Is this the right way to do this? Or should I release a test package?
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
In bad company.
-- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"