This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:48:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <CABKfh3wO0Qy8KxMnnBYTJtNAV52VpfFN8y03_4fVZqjP5ir7wg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Jul 15, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Marcos Vives Del Sol <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Reason I didn't port libnfc was because I lost my SSH key due to a
> hard drive crash. Any procedure on how to get a new one so I can
> compile and upload it?
I assume those in charge of maintaining the list of allowed keys will be willing to accept a different key from you, so just resubmit it as if you were doing it for the first time.