This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 22:44:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: ffcall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E4DEC2 dot 2060400 at cornell dot edu> <1424287689 dot 3460 dot 19 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <20150218200825 dot GB22849 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E51500 dot 8070200 at cornell dot edu> <20150219093852 dot GA4783 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E6048C dot 6060605 at x-ray dot at> <54E61348 dot 9080104 at cornell dot edu> <54E61B05 dot 2050109 at cornell dot edu> <54E63D93 dot 7070000 at x-ray dot at>
On 2/19/2015 2:46 PM, Reini Urban wrote:
And the deal with the latest clisp 2.49 was that modules can be dynaloaded.
If the gnulib steps would work. I never did for me. And I fixed most of
module compilation problems before.
But I just discovered that clisp-2.49 builds fine with the configure option
--without-dynamic-modules. Is there any reason not to do that? After all,
clisp-2.48 is built without dynamic modules, so what's the harm in doing the
same for 2.49?