This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 13:59:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: ffcall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E4DEC2 dot 2060400 at cornell dot edu> <1424287689 dot 3460 dot 19 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <20150218200825 dot GB22849 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E51500 dot 8070200 at cornell dot edu> <20150219093852 dot GA4783 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E6048C dot 6060605 at x-ray dot at> <54E61348 dot 9080104 at cornell dot edu> <54E61B05 dot 2050109 at cornell dot edu> <54E63D93 dot 7070000 at x-ray dot at> <54E7FF3A dot 30609 at cornell dot edu>
On 02/21/2015 04:44 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 2/19/2015 2:46 PM, Reini Urban wrote:
>> And the deal with the latest clisp 2.49 was that modules can be
>> If the gnulib steps would work. I never did for me. And I fixed most of
>> the other
>> module compilation problems before.
> But I just discovered that clisp-2.49 builds fine with the configure
> option --without-dynamic-modules. Is there any reason not to do
> that? After all, clisp-2.48 is built without dynamic modules, so
> what's the harm in doing the same for 2.49?
Technically this is the best.
But I never published 2.49 with this option, because there were not many
So it's almost the same as 2.48 and my version was not as confusing.