This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:28:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: ffcall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E4DEC2 dot 2060400 at cornell dot edu>
On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 13:49 -0500, Ken Brown wrote:
> I've been trying to adopt Reini's packages that have not yet been ported to
> 64-bit Cygwin and that have some connection to packages I already maintain. The
> next one on my list is ffcall.
I'm guessing this is for clisp? (In Fedora, clisp is the only package
which BR: ffcall).
> Unfortunately, the source has a lot of assembler code in it, so I will almost
> certainly need help from someone well versed in x86_64 assembly language. And
> the libffcall project appears to be dead upstream, so I'm not going to get help
Unless you can find a patch somewhere for Win64 support.
> I have no idea how hard this will be. The code has been ported to x86_64 Linux,
> so there's at least a starting point.
Only to a point, there are significant differences: