This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:52:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <980nda5k51tgtnr1oniiihbuegctl6lrlk at 4ax dot com>
On Wed, 2015-02-11 at 11:28 -0500, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > orpie Andrew Schulman
> OK. I just rebuilt orpie, and now it depends on libncursesw10. Is that the
> right successor to libncurses10? If so, I'll upload the new build.
> > ploticus Andrew Schulman
> This package needs to be updated and I've tried a few times to rebuild it, but
> the build always fails and so far I haven't been able to solve it. I'm not
> actively using it any more anyway, so maybe it's time to obsolete it, unless
> someone else wants to pick it up.
I'm always willing to discuss cases like this. Please post the .cygport
and patches, along with the error message(s) you are seeing.