This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:28:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
> orpie Andrew Schulman
OK. I just rebuilt orpie, and now it depends on libncursesw10. Is that the
right successor to libncurses10? If so, I'll upload the new build.
> ploticus Andrew Schulman
This package needs to be updated and I've tried a few times to rebuild it, but
the build always fails and so far I haven't been able to solve it. I'm not
actively using it any more anyway, so maybe it's time to obsolete it, unless
someone else wants to pick it up.