This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 00/11] libctf: various portability fixes and small bugfixes
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Alcock <nick dot alcock at oracle dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, indu dot bhagat at oracle dot com, jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:22:32 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/11] libctf: various portability fixes and small bugfixes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 10:53:46PM +0000, Nick Alcock wrote:
> The libiberty and binutils bits outside the first patch in the series have not
> appeared here before and need review.
The binutils part is fine. libiberty patches should go to
email@example.com as per libiberty/README. You probably should
post just the libiberty part of the patch, making it clear in the
subject that it is a libiberty patch and cc the libiberty maintainer.
binutils/libiberty can be imported from the gcc repo later by anyone
with write access to the binutils repo. If the gcc patch approval
process takes too long then you may apply the patch to binutils.
Australia Development Lab, IBM