This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gdb: microblaze opcode enumeration vs ISO/IEC TS 18661-3:2015
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Dr N.W. Filardo" <nwf20 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 10:59:41 +1030
- Subject: Re: gdb: microblaze opcode enumeration vs ISO/IEC TS 18661-3:2015
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 06:27:40PM +0000, Dr N.W. Filardo wrote:
> Hello binutils@,
> As per https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25277,
> gdb/opcodes/microblaze-opcm.h attempts to use fadd, fmul, and fdiv as arms
> of enum microblaze_instr, but these symbols are now, by ISO/IEC TS
> 18661-3:2015, defined to refer to functions from the runtime subsystem.
> I believe the patch below suffices.
Applied, thanks. Please note that your email client wraps long lines,
and therefore mangles patches. You may be able to disable this
"feature", if not, please send future patches as an attachment
In this case it didn't bother me at all since I just used the
non-mangled patch in the bugzilla.
Australia Development Lab, IBM