Re: [Patch] [binutils][testsuite] Allow multiple lines of "as" in testsuite.

Hi Matthew,

>>   powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0 ... LD ERROR: powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0-readelf does not exist

> I'm having trouble reproducing the PowerPC errors, what was the target
> triple?

powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0

> You mentioned it might be a problem with choosing which assembler to use
> -- does that mean you have one on the execution pass?

No, but the tests appears to assume that I do have one, and then fail when
it cannot be found.  (This is the cause of the "powerpc-ibm-aix5.2.0-as does
not exist" error messages).  The tests should be trying to use the assembler
in the build tree, rather than an assembler in my search path, which I think
happens with other tests.