Re: [Patch] [binutils][testsuite] Allow multiple lines of "as" in testsuite.

Hi Matthew,

> Each line is used as a set of flags, and the tests are ran against the output
> of the assembler with each set.
> Each line of assembler is treated as another set of tests (as if the test file
> were duplicated but with a different #as: line).

Presumably it is not possible to make the DUMPPROG conditional upon the particular
test being run, nor is it possible to make the regexp expressions conditional either ?
(I am not complaining about this, but I think that this should be made clear in
the comments that accompany the description of the AS option.

What happens if the SOURCE option is used with a set of flags of its own ?  Are
these flags combined with the flags for each of the AS options, or do they override
them ?  If they are combined, which set of flags comes first on the command line ?

If the LD or OBJCOPY options are also present in the .d file will these be run
multiple times as well, once for each AS line ?

On the whole however I would have to say that I like the idea of the patch.  I
just think that it needs a few more comments to make things clearer.