This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PING: Re: [PATCHv2 0/2] Add initial arc nps400 support
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, noamca at mellanox dot com, Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:48:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [PATCHv2 0/2] Add initial arc nps400 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160302193711 dot GB9275 at embecosm dot com> <cover dot 1456947552 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <20160311201339 dot GB14100 at embecosm dot com> <56E7EEA4 dot 8010709 at redhat dot com> <20160315113739 dot GI14100 at embecosm dot com>
>> #target: arc*-mellanox-*
>> What is "mellanox"
> Patch #2 adds this name to the opcodes/configure script. I
> deliberately tried to minimise the number of configure scripts I
Would it be possible to use an underscore rather than a hyphen for the
mellenox extension ? Ie:
No other CPU name includes a hyphen character, and this character is
traditionally used to separate the three fields of a target configuration.
(See the top level config.sub file for more information on this).