This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [COMMITTED] aarch64 dwarf2 fixes
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:23:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED] aarch64 dwarf2 fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F7B913 dot 9060004 at redhat dot com> <CAHFci29XwbGKV+iEdKjfBuvZr2FDbPhx4BM6W46Aw5vav0fYtw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM, Bin.Cheng <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> This causes ld test cases failed on aarch64, as reported in
Looks like a simple fix to the regex of the testcase as it is not
expecting the register name be included.
> On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 5:41 AM, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I've now committed the three patches that I posted 2 weeks ago re aarch64
>> dwarf2 encoding problems.
>> Without feedback from ARM, I didn't disable the acceptance of the [bhs]N names
>> for the vector registers in the context of .cfi_register et al. I merely
>> accept all of the vector register names and give them the proper column number.
>> The actual commit is in three parts, squashed here because I was lazy in
>> generating the email.