This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [COMMITTED] aarch64 dwarf2 fixes
- From: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:53:26 +0800
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED] aarch64 dwarf2 fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F7B913 dot 9060004 at redhat dot com>
This causes ld test cases failed on aarch64, as reported in
On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 5:41 AM, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've now committed the three patches that I posted 2 weeks ago re aarch64
> dwarf2 encoding problems.
> Without feedback from ARM, I didn't disable the acceptance of the [bhs]N names
> for the vector registers in the context of .cfi_register et al. I merely
> accept all of the vector register names and give them the proper column number.
> The actual commit is in three parts, squashed here because I was lazy in
> generating the email.