This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] S/390: Some disassembler cleanup
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Arnez <arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>, Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:43:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] S/390: Some disassembler cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1406307713-7926-1-git-send-email-arnez at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
This patch set mainly aims at improving the S/390 disassembler's
readability and also fixes some minor issues.
Andreas Arnez (6):
S/390: Split disassembler routine into smaller functions
S/390: Fix disassembler's treatment of signed/unsigned operands
S/390: Fix off-by-one error in disassembler initialization
S/390: Simplify opcode search loop in disassembler
S/390: Drop function pointer dereferences in disassembler
S/390: Various minor simplifications in disassembler
Approved and applied. Thanks for creating these patches.