This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Synchronizing Binutils and GDB releases
- From: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:25:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: Synchronizing Binutils and GDB releases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F21C4B dot 4000109 at redhat dot com>
On 08/18/2014 05:31 PM, Nicholas Clifton wrote:
Hi Tristan, Hi Joel,
What do you think to the idea of synchronizing GDB and BINUTILS
What would that be useful for?
Technically there are dependencies between BINUTILS and GCC (GCC
occasionally relies on features in binutils), while GDB is more or less
an independent application.
That said, I would see it more useful to synchronize BINUTILS and GCC,
than BINUTILS and GDB.