This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AARCH64] gc-section support
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: Venkataramanan Kumar <venkataramanan dot kumar at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:10:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AARCH64] gc-section support
- References: <CAJK_mQ3nkAaCrm+1YkWHZHrJ1n9ArsJRXPgVOJxZHXefRNihFg@mail.gmail.com>
On 22/02/13 17:25, Venkataramanan Kumar wrote:
In the sweep hook I have handled TLS and GOT related relocs that were
already supported in that file.
Make check passes along with the gc-section tests.
I used the patched binutils to build gcc for aarch64-none-elf target
and tested the gcc testsuite in v8 foundation model.
Looking at the ld.gc tests it doesn't look like we will get particularly
good coverage of this change. How about adding test cases to ld-aarch64?